Friday, April 7, 2017

Movie Trailer Critique

P1T4_Hidden Secret from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.


Hey guys and welcome back to my blog and this weeks project is Movie Trailers. And for me this is one of the projects that I have been waiting for. What I really like about Movie Trailers is that when I see it on TV I want to see the movie when it comes into theaters. Explain the project & how you contributed to the plan? Well I literally have the best team leader ever Jhoanna Domingo. She's so creative and we went with her idea and it was Hidden Secrets. So she took care of the sketch of the movie poster. While Kyllie, Mike and me, we were in the studio doing our script. So for Hidden Secret Julie is an everyday girl living in an ordinary town where it all seems perfect until she suddenly encounters drastic changes. The unexpected death of her best friend is determined by the authorities to have been an accident. However, Julie suspects there's something unsettling. What will she do, what clues have been left behind, will she find the truth?

Describe your biggest challenges & successes. Well I would have to say the biggest challenges I would have to say is finding time to meet up. We pulled through with the 2 meet ups, for our mid qurter grades I think it was. Though the thing is it would be great if the all of our teammates showed up. One example is we would plan the meet ups and one of us would either be busy but its's better than nobody showing up. Our successes were that we have 2 people assigned to do something on the team, and not leaving anyone out. Like Mike and I we are working on the movie trailer posters. And Jhoanna and Kyllie are the editors. Overall we worked good together as a team and that's because we got it turned in on time and we got good results from the critique.

Summarize critique results & what you learned. This project I would have to say turned out better than I thought because before the actual project was due we had a filming session with Kyllie, Jhoanna and me. We had a lot of fun filming, and it was a good turn out we had 3/4 team members show up and we got more than we needed. And when it was due I didn't even see the final product so when the day came it was the critique that's when I saw it. When it was the end of the critique I really like how the results turned out. And if we had anything to improve was my acting. Through out the movie trailer project I couldn't take anything seriously. When we would film and meet up all I did was laugh, and for some reason I was laughing at the littlest thing. Though the team and I had a lot of fun. So see you guys next week in the next blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment