Monday, November 30, 2015

Invention Commercial Label


P3T5_Invention from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.



My teams main goals for this project was, we wanted everyone to understand the concept of the conflict checker. So we had come up with a plan to not make an app but to make an illusion to understand to what we were trying to say about our product. So we really had high expectations like while we were doing the editing and when we were done with everything we made about 3 people watch and see if it really made sense to their point of view. They all said yes. During the critiques even though I wasn't there I'm pretty sure that we got a good critique.

The best team moment was over the weekend while we were filming we hanged out at the park chatting and eating candy. I really wish that I got more time to spend with my group and that's because it was a Sunday and it was my birthday #finallyateen and happy birthday to my teammate Kyla Bautista. Though we still had bonding time on that day we filmed. It was really funny that it was a rainy day and when I finally got there it was very bright and sunny. We did so much filming on that day to but eventually our camera died.

During the post production the person who did the editing would be Kyla and Ashley. So I was really happy with the finished product. I had many ideas into what was going on into the editing but I think we were just following on to our original plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment