Monday, February 9, 2015

HDR Photography



HDR photography means (high definition range) and its taking more than one picture and you have to try and not to move the camera, and so theres a button on a camera or you just have to look on the settings and you have to change the exposure compensation and you take more than one of the same thing. And so when your ready merge the pictures together you would use photo shop. I really like the lesson on the HDR and all the rest of the lessons to it was very cool that Mr. Sanderal that he takes the time and effort to tell us when we were doing the critiques it was nice. If I were able to use an HDR pic I would definitely use it and try to remember step by step.

Well yes it is very different its because well I think you have to take more than one picture and merge and the way it turns out I just love the way it looks it gives me the goose bumps. And when I did mine it turned the way my expectations hoped so like for instance the HDR on the right it took me about 30 minutes to and hour just trying to figure out what i should take a picture of and so yes its kind of cheesy but did the best I could.
And finally explaining why I took these pics but mostly I really love to superimpose and the reason why was I chose to do the superimpose like that is because I imagined it would turn out to be ugly but it technically I loved it and the rest of my picture the main point had to be surreal. And for me its very.

16 comments:

  1. I feel like you should use a different font color. It doesn't fit, in my opinion.
    I love how you made your experiment your focal point!
    Maybe move him a bit to the right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the text takes up two thirds of your picture.
    The boy doesn't have enough look room.
    I like how you blocked the car out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photo looks very surreal
    Need to put your subject into the rule of thirds
    I like the colors of the plants

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the different shades of green in your background!
    The color of your text blends in with the trees, so next time a better location or a brighter color.
    I like how surreal your picture looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice static effect on the photo
    Needs a change of text
    Nice cut out

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how you made both images very surreal and bright
    I think you could've chose a different color for your text
    I also liked how you moved him in front of the car

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely surrealism!
    Your text is kind of hard to see, and it looks kind of stretched.
    Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super surreal!
    It's not quite rule of thirds.
    I love how the sky looks in this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Surrealism on both images.
    His eyes are looking down and your text is higher than where his eyes are looking.
    Great Focal Point.

    ReplyDelete
  10. good cutout quality
    Rule of thirds and text could be better...
    10/10 -IGN

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Superimpose
    It's not high definition range it's high dynamic range
    I love the leading lines in the landscape

    ReplyDelete
  12. The leading lines pointing to the focal point look pretty cool
    But it could have arranged a little better
    Looks very surreal!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the background
    His eyes is closed
    He is the brightest part of the photo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your photo is very surreal
    Your subject could be in the rule of thirds a little better
    I like the colors in your photo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cutout
    He looks kinda sad
    Good surrealism

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like your cut out quality
    one thing that could be better is rearanged the expirement and text
    I love the colors in your landscape

    ReplyDelete