Friday, April 8, 2016

Character Development



Hey guys and welcome back to my blog so today I am going to talk about this topic "What kind of person are you?" I am the type of person that always is really bubbly and what that means is your always cheerful high spirt. there is another part to the essay to it is What humorous or relatable imperfections do you have? And I have many funny imperfections like when someone says something even though its not really that important I just do this exaggerated gasp and its so funny. There is also time where its really quiet in my classes I just have the urge just to start laughing or talking. Add there's this thing that I do when I'm board and I do this when I'm standing out of no where i just start taking these big step and I say a word while I'm doing but I don't know how to spell it. And one more thing what I also like to do when I'm board in my classes I just like to make funny faces at my friend and just we make faces at each other until one of us starts laughing.

So our topic or our story is about, How a boy named Josiah is just starting out in a new sport and he's really bad at it at first but with the help and support of of his best friend Christina and his inspiring coach Julie he can make it thorough. And we plan to exaggerate our character traits by first we play around to see what we can work with then we'll probably go on from there. And I think going into our next project it's not going to be that easy so cause we are very limited to what we have. 

Well staring out was we have three pictures of our whole body against a green screen then we had to face three different ways front, back, and side. Then when we got our photos we go into photo shop and we use a tool called the quick selection tool and what it does is that when you use it for selecting what you want to be in it. And what we were instructed to do is that, now that we have our photos is that we have to cut out our selves in the program. Then the next step is that we have to save is as a certain file. And then we are done we have it as Blank_Front we have to make another copy of your front but named differently Blank_Character and if you are wondering about the other two pictures you don't really need them in this project so you can set that aside. So now that you are in photo shop you find your animation window and when you find it you can make your self move in funny ways like mine on the top of my page on the right hand side.And there is also this thing called puppet warp and that's why in this project my hands look weird. And what you can do with puppet warp is you place pins on your body, not on your actual body but the one in Photoshop. So just one more tip just remember when your move yourself just a bit at a time remember to make a new frame. Then when you are done you can press play. That's not all you can also add in a background all you do is just drag and drop your background of your choice and then you have you finished product. And if you guys are wondering if I like the way my finished product turned out, yes I really like the way it turned out even though I had a little bit of complications I made it through to finishing it on time 

No comments:

Post a Comment